BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.A. Malyukova, Niva Volga, 3, 56–59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Titova, Bull. of the Mari State Univer., 2, 52–53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Chetvertakova, Bull. of Omsk State Agrar. Univer., 1, 192–197 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tatueva, D.N. Koltsov, Int. res. J., 1 (11-5), 47–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Bolotova, R.P. Karagod, V.G. Prokop’ev, Eastern Europ. Sci. J., 5, 38–45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Smirnova, S. Safronov, S. Doroshuk, Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 8, 15–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Karamaev, Ye. Kitaev, N. Soboleva, Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 8, 14–16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Randelin et al., Lithuania agricultural university lectures: science and higher vocational education, 2, 207–212 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Kosyachenko et al., Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 8, 13–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Tokova, M.B. Ulimbashev, Bull. of Altai State Agrar. Univer., 3, 108–111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kibkalo et al., Bull. of the Kursk State Agricult. Acad., 3, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lyubimov et al., The genetic potential of cattle of various ecogenesis and its implementation in the conditions of industrial and traditional production (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.