BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.D. Kashina, Cheddarization of cheese mass: basic parameters and physicochemical processes, Cheesemak. and butter mak., 3, 22–23 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shergin, Methods for stabilizing the quality of cheeses with cheddarization and thermomechanical processing of cheese mass, Cheesemak. and butter mak., 5, 14–16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Sviridenko, O.M. Shukhalova, Dairy lactococci as the main acid-forming component, Dairy industry, 4, 30–33 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Sviridenko, O.M. Shukhalova, Properties of creamy lactococci as one of the main components of bacterial starter cultures for fermented dairy products, including cheeses, Dairy industry, 5, 37–40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Sviridenko, O.M. Shukhalova, Investigation of the properties of industrial strains of Streptococcus thermophilus in order to assess the possibility of their use in the composition of starter cultures for cheese making, Dairy industry, 6, 28–31 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bull, S. Plummer, J. Marchesi, E. Mahenthiralingam, The life history of Lactobacillus acidophilus as a probiotic: a tale of revisionary taxonomy, misidentification and commercial success, FEMS Microb.l Letters, 349(2), 77–87 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bakhnova, I.P. Anishchenko, Bacterial concentrates for functional, Dairy industry, 3, 60–61 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Anjum, S. Maqsood, T. Masud et al., Lactobacillus acidophilus: characterization of the species and application in food production, Food Sci. and Nutrit., 54(9), 1241–1251 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lyubimov et al., Technological properties of milk of black and motley cows of a new genotype, Zootechn., 1, 19–21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bacterial starter cultures for the production of dairy products. General specifications, Technological instructions for the preparation and use of starter cultures and bacterial concentrates for fermented milk products at the dairy enterprises and GOST 34372-2017 [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Myakkonosov, D.V. Abramov, E.G. Ovchinnikova, T.E. Municheva, Prospects for the use of microbial substitutes for chymosin in cheese making, Cheesemak. and butter mak., 4, 14–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.