BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.E. Karabaeva, N.A. Kolotov, Monitoring of the meat market in Russia, in Ensuring quality, safety and competitiveness of consumer goods in the post-crisis period, Collection of articles of sci. and pract. Conf. 144–149 (Moscow State University, Maykop, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Grigoryan et al., Sheep breeding: changes, Livest. breeding of Russ., 11, 53–54 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Amerhanov, M.B. Rebezov, G.K. Alkhamova, On the development of Halal production in the world, in Engineering and technology of food production, Mater. of IX int. sci. and techn. Conf., 172 (MSUP, Mogilev, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Usha, Veterinary and sanitary control during ritual slaughter of animals, production of kosher and halal products: tutorial (LLC Quadro, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vorontsova, Centuries-old traditions of Islam in modern Halal production (Meat technologies, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Erokhin, E.A. Karasev, A.S. Erokhin, State and dynamics of meat production in the world and in Russia, Sheep, goats, wool business, 2, 37–40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Davydova, Halal drives the market (Meat technologies, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Borovkov, V.P. Frolov, S.A. Serko, Veterinary and sanitary examination with the basics of technology and standardization of livestock products (Lan publishing house, St. Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Borovkov, Z.N. Menshikova, V.M. Bachinskaya, Veterinary and sanitary examination of sausage and piece-ham products (MGAVMiB, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Lykasova, V.A. Krygin, I.V. Besina, I.A. Solyanskaya, Veterinary and sanitary examination of raw animal and vegetable materials and products (Lan publishing house, St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations on luminescent analysis offood products (St. Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Manko, D.A. Devrishov, Veterinary immunology. Fundamental foundations (Agrovet, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zorina, Basics of polymerase chain reaction (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Shevhuzhev, R.H. Kochkarov, Growth of production and demand for lamb in the Russian Federation, Livestock production in Russia in accordance with the State Program on Agricultural Development for 2013-2020 254–260 (Stavropol, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.