BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- H.B. Baimishev, M.H. Baimishev, I.V. Meshkov, Improving the efficiency of treating postpartum endometritis in cows with the drug Follimag, Issues of legal regulat. in veter. Med., 2, 223–227 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Beloborodenko, M.A. Beloborodenko, T.A. Beloborodenko, Causes, prevention and treatment of endometritis in cows under the conditions of their hypodynamia, in Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Discovery and the memory of L.K. Ernst “Problems and prospects of developing modern reproductive technology, cryobiology and their role in the intensification of animal husbandry, ” 103, 270–279 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shabunin, A.G. Nezhdanov, A systematic solution of maintaining the reproductive ability and productive longevity of dairy cattle, in Mater. of the int. sci.-pract. Conf. dedicated to the 85th birthday of prof. G.A. Cheremisinov and the 50th anniversary of the Voronezh school of veterinary obstetricians “Modern problems of veterinary obstetrics and animal reproduction biotechnology, ” 10–20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gorpinchenko, I.S. Koba, M.N. Lifentsova, Factors contributing to the disorders occurrence of the birth apparatus in cows, Multidisciplinary online J. of the Kuban State Agrar. Univer., 121, 1818–1827 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nikolaev, I.G. Konopeltsev, The incidence of cows of different ages with postpartum endometritis in conditions of tethered content and its prevention using ozonated emulsion, Perm Agrar. Bull., 2, 133–140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Turchenko, I.S. Koba, Etiology, prevention and therapy of obstetric-gynecological pathology in cows on industrial type farms, in Mater. of the int. sci. and pract. Conf. dedicated to the centennial of Prof. V.A. Akatov “Modern problems of veterinary support of animal reproductive health, ” 369–372 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Dubovikova, E.N. Novikova, I.S. Koba, The use of chemotherapeutic agents for preventing and treating endometritis in cows, in Mater. of allRussian sci. and pract. Conf. “The best available technology, ” 32–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Novikova, I.S. Koba, A.N. Shevchenko, M.B. Reshetka, Method for preventing the obstetric and gynecological pathology in cows, Veter. Med. and feeding, 6, 25–26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nikolaev, I.G. Konopeltsev, The use of ozonated emulsion in treating retention of the afterbirth and acute endometritis in a cow-heifer, Hippol. and veter. Med., 2, 99–107 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The method for determining the antimicrobial activity of vegetable oils in vitro, Patent of Russia no. 2240556. 2004. Bull. no. 32 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.