BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. Strezov, A. Evans, T.J. Evans, Assessment of the Economic, Social and Environmental Dimensions of the Indicators for Sustainable Development, Sustainable development, 25, 242–253 (2017) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.1649. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Zeldner, World Economy: news, articles, statistics, analytics, The state of agricultural land in Russia. Retrieved from: http://www.webeconomy.ru/index.php?page=cat&newsid=2492&type=news. [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Polushkina, Organic agriculture in the system of sustainable development of rural areas, Problems of management theory and practice, 3, 133–142 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Lioutas, Ch. Charatsari, Green Innovativeness in Farm Enterprises: What Makes Farmers Think Green? Sustainable development, 26, 337–349 (2018) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.1709 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Peshkova, Economic prerequisites for the development of organic agriculture in the regions of Russia, Int. Agricult. J., 1, 62–64 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Lugo-Morin, Dynamics of Rural Communities Under Climate Change, Sustainable development, 24, 345–356 (2016) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.1609 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Sokolova, Theory and practice of developing the global market for organic agriculture products, monograph (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Joy R. Petway, Yu-Pin Lin, Rainer F. Wunderlich, Sustainability, Analyzing Opinions on Sustainable Agriculture: Toward Increasing Farmer Knowledge of Organic Practices in Taiwan-Yuanli Township, 11 (2019) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.3390/su11143843. [Google Scholar]
- Organic Agriculture Worldwide 2017: Current Statistics. Retrieved from: http://orgprints.org/33355/5/lernoud-willer-2019-global-stats.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Polushkina, E.G. Kovalenko, Yu.A. Akimova, S.A. Kochetkova, Environmentalization of Agriculture in Russia and the World, J. of Environm. Managem. and Tourism, 8, 537–553 (2017) Retrieved from: https://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jemt/article/view/1380. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.