BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.A. Gursky, Principles for improving forest resources assessment, management and exploitation in Kazakhstan, PhD dissertation thesis (Ekaterinburg, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines on engineering and environmental surveys for preparation of design documentation on construction, reconstruction of facilities in Moscow (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Buzykin, Possibilities of increasing forest productivity, Factors of forest productivity, 110–129 (Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zakamskiy, A.A. Krylova, N.A. Vlasova, Silvicultural and recreational assessment of the sustainability of forest phytocenoses during mass recreation in the water protection and recreational forests of the Mari Trans-Volga, Forestry bulletin, 1, 17–22 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zakamsky, T.A. Konyukhova, L.A. Sahbieva, Main stages of forest and recreational assessment of forest territory on the ecological routes of Mariisky Zavolzhye, Forest Bull., 1, 48–52 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zagreev, V.I. Sukhikh, V.I. Shvidenko, et al., All-union standards for forest inventory (Kolos, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- OST 56-100-95. Industry standard. Methods and units of measurement of recreational loads on forest natural complexes (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ivonin, V.E. Avdonin, N.D. Penkovskii, Forest Recreation: Study manual for universities (NGMA, Novocherkassk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zakamsky, N.V. Andreev, Recreational Forestry, Study manual (MarSTU, Yoshkar-Ola, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zakamsky, Recreational forest management. Part I. Ecological Foundations (Mari State Technical University, Yoshkar-Ola, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Agliullin, V.A. Zakamsky, S.A. Denisov, State and recreational capacity of coastal forests, lakes of Marie Chodra National Park (Mari State Technical University, Yoshkar-Ola, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zakamsky, A.V. Kusakin, A.A. Krylova, et al., Forestry and recreational assessment of the recreational impact on forest ecosystems in places of mass recreation along the Volga River of Mari Zavolzhya (Volga Cheboksar Hydroelectric Power Plant Dam) (Mari State Technical University, Yoshkar-Ola, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.