BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.T. Vodyannikov, A.K. Subaeva, Scientific and technological progress and labor productivity in the agricultural sector of the economy (Brig, Moscow; Kazan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Makarova, The development of the organizational mechanism for increasing labor productivity of mining workers, PhD dissertation (Chelyabinsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Krasnopevtseva, Management of labor productivity in engineering enterprises, PhD dissertation (Saratov state technical university named after Yu.A. Gagarin, Saratov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Levchenko, A.F. Shupletsov, Indicators and methods of measuring labor productivity, Successes in modern sci., 2, 85–86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Tishchenko, Organization and planning of exploration for oil and gas, textbook, 2rd ed. (Nedra, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Tatarstan-2017: collection/Terr. on the fed. state statistics service in the Republic of Tatarstan (Tatarstanstat, Kazan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sysoev, T.I. Ashmarina et al., Innovations in the process of reproduction of agricultural machinery, monograph (Publishing house of Melitopol city printing house, Melitopol, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Subaeva, M. M. Nizamutdinov, Technical equipment of the village as a factor of the environment of direct and indirect impact on the financial results of the enterprise, Modern probl. of sci. and ed., 1 (2015) Retrieved from: http://www.science-education.ru/121-17727 [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Ministry of agriculture and food of the Republic of Tatarstan. Retrieved from: http://agro.tatarstan.ru/rus [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53056-2008 Agricultural Machinery. Methods of economic assessment. Retrieved from: http://www.docme.ru/doc/157881/gost-r-530562008-tehnika-sel. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.