BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.I. Altukho, Providing the country with food under foreign sanctions, Bull. of the Kursk State Agricult. Acad., 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Tyapkina, T.S. Pukhmakhterova, S.I. Vinokurov, The Formation and Development of Integrated and Diversified Agro-Industrial Economic Structure JSC “Belorechenskoe”, Econ. of agricult. and process. Enterpr., 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Pershukevich, Development of the agro-industrial complex of Siberia taking into account interstate food relations, Econ. of agricult. and process. enterpr., 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Pershukevich, L.V. Chu, Ensuring food security of the Siberian Federal Districts, Siber. Bull. of Agricult. Sci., 5(246) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nechaev, D.V. Ognev, O.V. Antipina, Innovation risks: challenges and prospects, Advan. in Econ., Busin. and Manag. Res., 38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shagayda, A.M. Nikulin, V.Ya. Uzun, I.V. Trotsuk, E.A. Shishkin, Monitoring the state of food security in Russia in 2014–2016 (Institute of Applied Economic Research, RANEPA, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vinokurov, M.V. Vinokurova, The state and prospects of crop production in the agricultural sector of the Irkutsk region, Econ. and manag.: probl., solut., 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Samarukh, Problems of development of agricultural production in the region, News of the Irkutsk State Econ. Acad., 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Tyapkina, E.A. Ilina, Assessment of the Reproduction Process of Agricultural Enterprises, Int. J. of ecolog. Econ. and statist., 39(1), 171–179 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ushachev, N.A. Borkhunov, E.A. Sagaidak, V.V. Maslov, Economic problems of reproduction in the agricultural sector of Russia, in Encycloped. of Russ. Villages (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.