BIO Web Conf.
Volume 18, 2020IV All-Russian Plant Protection Congress with international participation “Phytosanitary Technologies in Ensuring Independence and Competitiveness of the Agricultural Sector of Russia”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 March 2020|
- A. Honěk, Biol. Hortic. & Agric., 15 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Eyre, M.L. Luff, J. Coast. Res., 21, 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Koval, Carabid beetles (Coleoptera, Carabidae) of potato crops in European part of Russia and adjacent territories (Rus. Entomol. Soc., St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Guseva, A.G. Koval, Entomol. Rev., 95, 8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Guseva, A.G. Koval, Acta Biol. Sib., 5, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Guseva, Acta Biol. Sib., 4, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Guseva, Abstract diss. …doct. biol. sc. SPb. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Koval, O.G. Guseva, Entomol. Rev., 99, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.