BIO Web Conf.
Volume 20, 20201st International Conference on Tropical Wetland Biodiversity and Conservation (ICWEB 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Conservation and Management|
|Published online||01 June 2020|
- Mukhlis I, Reklamasi Lahan Pasca Tambang: Aspek Kebijakan, Konservasi dan Teknologi (BPTKSDA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu, W. Qi, C. Liu, L. Yang, L. Lv, T. Wang, and J. Peng, Water 11, 1412 L. Lv, T. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wiegleb, Dahms, H-U. Byeon, W.I., and Choi, G. IJESD, 8, 8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Samdeliri and Shahbazi, H. 2017. IJAMAD. 7, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hanson, L. Swanson, D. Ewing, G. Grabas, S. Meyer, L. Ross, M. Watmough, and J. Kirkby Wetland ecological functions assessment: An overview of approaches. Technical Report Series. 497. Canadian Wildlife Service Atlantic, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Md. S. Hossain and S. Szabo. Wetland Science. Springer, India, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.