BIO Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2020XI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Biological Plant Protection is the Basis of Agroecosystems Stabilization”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- B.B. Buchanan, W. Gruissem, R.L. Jones (ed.), Biochemistry and molecular biology of plants (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, West Sussex, UK), 63-67 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Stoytcheva, Pesticides in the Modern World–Pesticides Use and Management (In Tech, Croatia), 520 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Leonov, V.P. Sokirko, Applying biopreparation on stone fruits against diseases in Russian humid subtropics, Proceedings of the Kuban St. Agr. Un. 5, 125-131 (2015) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25448825 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmadpour, Review of shot-hole disease of stone-fruit trees, Plant Pathology Science 7(2), 1-13 (2017) https://doi.org/10.2982/PPS.7.2.1 [Google Scholar]
- S. Olson, An analysis of the biopesticide market now and where it is going, Outlooks on Pest Management 26(5), 203-206 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1564/v26_oct_04 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Walters, A.C. Newton, G.D. Lyon (ed.). Induced resistance for plant defense: a sustainable approach to crop protection (John Wiley & Sons, Singapoure), 258 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mastouri, T. Bjorkman, G. Harman, Seed treatments with Trichoderma harzianum alleviate biotic, abiotic and physiological stresses in germinating seeds and seedlings. J. of Phytopathol. 100(11), 1213-1221, (2010) https://doi.org/10.1094/PHYTO-03-10-0091 [Google Scholar]
- M. Adnan, W. Islam, A. Shabbir et al., Plant defense against fungal pathogens by antagonistic fungi with Trichoderma in focus, Microbial pathogenesis 129, 7-18 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micpath.2019.01.042 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pérez-García, D. Romero, A. De Vicente, Plant protection and growth stimulation by microorganisms: biotechnological applications of Bacilli in agriculture, Current opinion in biotechnology 22(2), 187-193 (2011) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.copbio.2010.12.003 [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Harman, Multifunctional fungal plant symbionts: new tools to enhance plant growth and productivity, New Phytologist 189(3), 647-649 (2011) https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469–8137.2010.03614.x [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gordillo, M.K. Maldonado, Purification of peptides from Bacillus strains with biological activity, Chromatography and Its Applications 11, 201-225 (2012) https://doi.org/10.5772/36906 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sivasakthi, G. Usharani, P. Saranraj, Biocontrol potentiality of plant growth promoting bacteria (PGPR)–Pseudomonas fluorescens and Bacillus subtilis: A review, African J. of Agricultural Res 9(16), 1265-1277 (2014) https://doi.org/10.5897/AJAR2013.7914 [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Singh, Management of plant pathogens with microorganisms, Proceedings of the Indian National Science Academy 2, 443-454 (2014) https://doi.org/10.16943/ptinsa/2014/v80i2/55120 [Google Scholar]
- H. Saba, D. Vibhash, M. Manisha, K.S. Prashant, H. Farhan, A. Tauseef, Trichoderma–a promising plant growth stimulator and biocontrol agent, Mycosphere 3(4), 524-531 (2012) https://doi.org/10.5943/mycosphere/3/4/14 [Google Scholar]
- F. Amin, V.K., Razdan, Potential of Trichoderma species as biocontrol agents of soil borne fungal propagules, Journal of Phytology 2(10), 38-41 (2010) http://updatepublishing.com/journal/index.php/jp/article/view/2179 [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, V. Kumar, R. Ramesh et al., Biocontrol genes from Trichoderma species: a review, African Journal of Biotechnology 10(86), 19898-19907 (2011) https://doi.org/10.15192/PSCP.SA.2014.1.2.4045 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bubici, M. D’Amico, M. Cirulli, Field reactions of plum cultivars to the shot-hole disease in southern Italy, Crop protection 29(12), 1396-1400 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cropro.2010.07.021 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Anisimov, N.A. Bityukov, Physical geography of the resort city of Sochi: Monograph (SGUTiKD, Sochi), 291 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. van der Plank, Plant diseases: epidemics and control (Elsevier), 366 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for registration testing of fungicides in agriculture, Ed. V.I. Dolzhenko (VIZR, St. Petersburg), 378 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment methodology (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) (Book on demand, Moscow), 352 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.