BIO Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2020International Conference “Longevity Interventions 2020” (ICLI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Problems of Gerontology and Geriatrics|
|Published online||06 July 2020|
- M. V. Kandelya, L.A. Koysman, V.P. Nazarova, Bulletin of the Amur State University n.a. Sholem-Aleichem, 3, 96-103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Kozlovskaya, Ya.V. Shimanovskaya, Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 15, 6 (139), 71-77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Sergienko, RSUH Bulletin, Series: Psychology. Pedagogy. Education, 4, 98-117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Shabalin S.N. Shatokhina, Ulyanovsk medical and biological journal, 3, 124-132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Razumnikova, L.V. Prokhorova, A.A. Yashanina, Advances in gerontology, 2, 353-359 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sergienko, N.S. Pavlova, Bulletin of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, 4 (104), 59-68 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Litvinova, V. Ya. Gorbunkov, Gender features of psychological adaptation in elderly people, Collection: Topical issues of geriatrics. Materials of the 8th Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference, 37-41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Maximova, B. G. Lunitsin, Clinical gerontology, 7, 38-45 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Starovoitova, I. E. Feldkoren, Social and psychological adaptation and problems of socialization of elderly people in modern society, Collection: Professionalism and creativity in social work, 149-154 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.