BIO Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2020International Conference “Longevity Interventions 2020” (ICLI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Problems of Gerontology and Geriatrics|
|Published online||06 July 2020|
- E. Boman, I. Enmarker, S. Hygge, Noise Health, 7, 27 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Guoqing, L. Guangxiang, X. Yaqian, K. Hakbong, Environ Sci Pollut Res Int, 26, 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bahonar, T. N. Ghezeljeh, H. Haghani, J Complement Integr Med. 16, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Ghezeljeh, M. Nasari, H. Haghani, H. R. Loieh, Complement Ther Clin Pract, 29, 147-152 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Saadatmand, N. Rejeh, M. Heravi-Karimooi, et. al., Int J Nurs Stud, 50, 7, 895-904 (2013) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jo, Ch. Song, H. Ikei, S. Enomoto, H. Kobayashi, Y. Miyazaki, Int J Environ Res Public Health. 16, 15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Song, H. Ikei, Y. Miyazaki, Int J Environ Res Public Health, 15, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Akarsu, A. Koc. N. Ertug, Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs, 18, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Van Hedger, H. Nusbaum, L. Clohisy [et al.], Psychon Bull Rev, 26, 2, 522-530 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.