BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- A.B. Gorbunov, V.S. Simagin, Yu.V. Fotev, Introduction of non-traditional fruit, berry and vegetable plants in Western Siberia (Geo, Novosibirsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Asbaganov, E.V. Kobozeva, A.V. Agafonov. Interspecific and intergeneric hybridization in solving systematics and introduction of mountain ash, in Proceeding of the International. Scientific conference Actual issues of conservation of biological diversity. Introduction of plants (Ridder, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedov, P.P. Ogoltsova, Program and Methods of Variety Studies of Fruit, Berry and Walnut Fruits (VNIISPK, Orel, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.A. Rupasova, Biochemical composition of fruits of rare horticultural crops in Belarus (Belarusian science, Minsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ermakov, Methods of biochemical research of plants (Agropromizdat, Leningrad, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28561-90 fruit and vegetable processing Products. Methods for determining dry substances and moisture (standards Publishing house, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Pleshkov, Workshop on plant biochemistry (Kolos, Moscow, 1985)) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Markh, T.F. Zykina, V.N. Golubev, Technochemical control of canning production (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. Swain, W. Hillis, J. Sci. Food Agric. 10, 1 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Andreeva et al., Pharmacy, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Determination of the content of tannins in medicinal plant raw materials, State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR (Medicine, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.