BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- I.G. Gmelin. Flora sidirica. 1. 247. (Petropoli, 1747). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Bobrov. Botanic materials of a herbarium in the Botanic institute of V.L. Komarov of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 20: 1–22. (Leningrad, 1960) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Peshkova. News of High Pl. Syst. 24, 21-26 (1987) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Badmaeva, D.Ya. Tubanova, A.V. Agafonov, Pl. Life of Asian Russia 1, 82-90 (2018) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Nixon. Winclada (BETA) ver. 0.9.9. available at http://www.cladistics.com/about_winc.html (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P.A Goloboff. NONA: software and documentation. (Tucuman. 1994). [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Badmaeva, D.Ya. Tubanova, H. Liu, A.V. Agafonov. Relationships among Leymus secalinus (Poaceae) and closely related species based on sequence analysis of the nuclear ribosomal DNA internal transcribed spacer region (ITS) in Proceeding of the 7th International Triticeae Symposium, Chengdu, China, June 9–13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Peshkova. Siberian Flora 2: 41–53. (1990) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.