BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- L.V. Buglova, O.S. Zhirova, Bot. Zhurn., 104, 107-123 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Friesen, Flora of Siberia, 6, 103-108 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Buglova, N.S. Nuzhdina, Plant Life of Asian Russia, 2, 66-75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Buglova, A.S.Gusar, O.V. Dziuba, A.O. Morozova, Trollius L. pollen fertility in situ and ex situ, in: Problems of Botany of South Siberia and Mongolia: collected scientific articles on the materials of the XVIII international scientific-practical conference, 20–23 May 2019, Barnaul, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Stepanov, Florogenetic analysis (on the pattern of north-east part of Western Sayan (Krasnoyarsk State University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Shaulo, A.D. Doduk, N.I. Molokova, Turczaninowia, 6, 35-42 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Malyshev, Family Ranunculaceae – Lyutikovye, in: Synopsis of flora of Siberia (Izdatelstvo RAN, Novosibirsk, Russia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Grant, Evolution of organisms (Mir, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Z-G. Zhao, Y-K. Wang, PLOS ONE 10, e0118299 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.