BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- Flora of Kazakhstan. Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1-9 (1956-1966) [Google Scholar]
- Plant catalogue of the West Kazakhstan region (Uralsk, Western-Kazakhstan State University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.А. Aitpeisova, Conspectus of the flora of the Aktyubinsk floristic district (Aktobe, Aktobe State University named after M. Zhubanov, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Т.Е. Darbayeva, Conspectus of the flora of Cretaceous uplands of the North-West Kazakhstan (Uralsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Safronova, Deserts of Mangyshlak (essay of vegetation) (Saint-Petersburg, Botanical Institute, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.М. Kudabayeva, Bulletin of Kazakh National University, series ecology. 2, 25-28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Aralbay, G.М. Kudabayeva, А.А. Imanbayeva, et al. The state inventory of plants of Mangystau region. The list of higher vascular plants (Aktau, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Imanbayeva, I.N. Safronova, Bulletin of National Academy of Science, series biol. & medic. 2, 115-116 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- М.S. Baitenov, Flora of Kazakhstan. Vol. 1: Illustrated determinant of families and genera (Almaty, Gylym, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Czerepanov, Vascular plants of Russia and adjacent state (the former USSR). (Cambridge, University Press, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- Illustrated determinant of plants of Kazakhstan (Alma-Ataб, Nauka, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Illustrated determinant of plants of Kazakhstan (Alma-Ata, Nauka, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- The determinant of plants of the Central Asia. Tashkent: FAN, 2, 37 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- The determinant of plants of the Central Asia. Tashkent: FAN, 4, 20 (1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.