BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- Central Siberia, I.P. Gerasimova (Ed.) (Nauka, Moscow, 1964) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Climatic Atlas of the USSR F.F. Davitaja (Ed.) (V. 1, Moscow, 1960) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Korotkov, Forest growing zoning of Russia and the republics of the former USSR, in Carbon in the ecosystems of forests and swamps of Russia, V.A. Alekseev, R.A. Birdsey (Ed.) (Inst. For., Rus. Acad. Sci., Sib. Br., Krasnoyarsk, 29–47, 1994) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sukachev, Selected Works, General principles and program for the study of forest types (V. 1, 259-310, Nauka, Leningrad, 1972) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V. Westhoff, E. van der Maarel, The Braun-Blanquet approach, in Classification of plant communities, R.H. Whittaker (Ed.), (Dr. W. Junk Publishers, The Hague, 289-399, 1978 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zverev, Information technology in vegetation cover research (TML-Press, Tomsk, 2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the environmental assessment of the forage lands of the tundra and forest zones of Siberia and the Far East on vegetation cover (VIK, Moscow, 1978) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Tsyganov, Phytoindication of ecological regimes in the subzone of coniferousdeciduous forests (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ø. Hammer, D. A. T. Harper, Paleontological Data Analysis (Blackwell, Malden, Oxford, Carlton, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Cherepanov, Vascular plants of Russia and neighboring states (within former USSR) (Mir i sem’ya, Saint-Petersburg, 1995) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ignatov, O.M. Afonina, E.A. Ignatova, Arctoa, 15, 1-13 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A checklist of the lichen flora of Russia (Nauka, Saint-Petersburg, 2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.