BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- W. Renzhong, G. Qiong, Journal of Biogeography. 12, 249-259 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Xu, G.S. Zhou, Photosynthetica. 43, 29-35 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, G. Zhou, Climatic Change, 82, 437-452 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, H-J. Chen, X-Y. Hou, H-L. Ma, Q-E. Fang, L-M. Hua, J. Jiang, Sh-L. Shi, D-G. Zhang, G-Q. Zhao, W-J. Han, O. Vishnyakova, L. Ubugunov, Plant Ecology & Diversity, 11, 363-372 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, P. Wang, T-Y. Wang, Y-C. Zhang, J-J. Yu, N. Ma, N.L. Frolova, C-M. Liu, Remote Sensing. 11, 1-17 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Volkova, I.G. Lyakhova, Fodder land and forests of Central Siberia and Transbaikalia. (Irkutsk, 1979) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- R. Whittaker, Communities and Ecosystems. 326 p. (Progress, Moscow, 1980) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zarubin, M.V. Frolova, Ecological, biological and economic characteristics of the steppe and meadow plant communities of Transbaikalia (Ulan-Ude, 1973) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.