BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- M.C. Sattler, C.R. Carvalho, W.R. Clarindo. Planta, 243, 281-296 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Subbotin, Cherry in Southern Siberia (AltSU Publishing House, Barnaul, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Mochalova, I.V. Ershova, T.V. Plaksina, T.E. Bojandina, D.A. Gusev, Fruit growing and berry growing in Russia, 55, 38-45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vavilov, Theoretical Foundations of Breeding (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Mochalova, Horticulture and Viticulture, 5, 19-23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Mochalova, D.A. Gusev, Ach. of sci. and tech. of the agr. sector, 30, 36-39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The program and method of fruit, berry and nut crops breeding (Orel, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Cytological studies of fruit and berry crops / Methodological recommendations. Ed. G.A. Kursakov (CGL, Michurinsk, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Pausheva, Workshop on plant cytology (Agropromizdat, Moscow,1988) [Google Scholar]
- Cytological and cytoembryological technique (for the study of cultivated plants): Methodological instructions (VIR, Leningrad, 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.