BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- Yu.K. Vinogradova, S.Ed. Mayorov, L.V. Horun, Black Book of Flora of Central Russia (Geos, Moscow, 2010). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kostina, O.I. Yasinskaya, N.S. Barabanshchikova, F.A. Orlyuk Russian Journal of Biological Invasions, 8, 72-78 (2015). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- P.U. Yanbaev, Agricultural Russia, 6, 51-52 (2009). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kling, A.A. Gayvas, V.N. Kumpan, Fruit and berry growing in Russia, 39, 105-109 (2014). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Gofman, A.P. Kling, Student Scientific Forum, in Proceedings of the VII International Student Scientific Conference, 15-31march 2015, Moscow, Russia (2015) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Martunov, N.V. Belyaeva, O.I. Grigoryeva, Modern problems of forestation. Chemical and integrated forest care (GLTA, Saint Petersburg, 2008). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vavin, A.V. Popov, International Scien. And Resear. J., 7, 71-72 (2014). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nosikov, A.V. Urenja, A.P. Mayseenok, Proceedings of BSTU. Series 1: Forestry, Nature Management, and Renewable Resources Processing, 1, 119-123 (2016). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vavin, A.V. Popov, International Scien. And Resear. J., 12, 88-91 (2017). In Russ. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.