BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- Pyzhikova E.M., Tsyrenova M.G., Kholboeva S.A. Bulletin of the Buryat State University. 3, 39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Alpine flora of the Highlands: composition, features, genesis. (Publishing House Science, Novosibirsk 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Malyshev L.I., Peshkova G.A. Features and genesis of the Siberian flora (Prebaikalia and Transbaikalia). (Publishing House Science, Novosibirsk, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Gularyants G.M. Bulletin of the Botanical Garden Institute of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 7, 94 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Dambiev E.Ts., Bulletin of the Buryat State University, 3, 26 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Osokin P.V., Balkhanov V.V., Siberian Tectonics (Publishing House Science, Novosibirsk.. 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Abstract of flora of Asian Russia: Vascular plants (Publishing House of the SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Pyzhikova E.M. Flora of the Amalat River Basin: composition, structure and characteristics of economic use (Northern Transbaikalia). (Abstract. diss. cand. biol. science, Ulan-Ude. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Namzalov B.B.-Ts., Zhigzhitzhapova S.V., Taysaev T.T., Radnaeva L.D., Banaeva S.Ch., Namzalov M.B., Arid ecosystems, 24, 37 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.