BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- O.B. Gontar, V.K. Zhirov, L.A. Kazakov, E.A. Svyatkovskaya, N.N. Trostenyuk, Green building in Murmansk region (Publ. Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Apatity, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Lichtenthaler, А.R. Wellburn, Biochemical society transactions. 11, 591-592 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Gomes, T. C. L. Marques, M.O. Nogueira, E.M. Castro, A.M. Soares, Scient. Agricola. 68, 566-573 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Jaleel, P. Manivannan, A. Wahid, M. Farooq, J. Al-Juburi, R. Somasundaram, R. Panneerselvam, J. Agr. Biol. 11, 100-105 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Pavlov, Woody plants in the conditions of technogenic pollution (Ulan Ude, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Neverova, Bioecological Assessment of Atmospheric Air Pollution by Analyzing the State of Woody Plants (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.