BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- V.M. Gorina, A.A. Richter, G.P. Zaitsev Cultivation and protection of rights to plant sorts. 2, (2011):36-41. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, Subtropical and ornamental gardening.70, (2019):37-42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, A.S. Hasanov New decorative varieties of stone fruit plants. Chelyabinsk: Scientific and production Association. Garden and vegetable garden, (Russia, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Dunaevskaya, V.M. Gorina, O.A. Grebennikova Biological value by fruits of Plum varieties Idyll, Krasnomyasaya and Piccardi large-fruited in Proceedings of the Kuban state agrarian University, 67, (2017):43-47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Shofritov Bulletin of DPB, 109, 43-50 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vasiliev, Pomology by sorts of fruit and berry, vegetable crops and potatoes selection of the South Ural research Institute of horticulture and potato production. (Chelyabinsk: FSBS SURIHP, Russia, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Matyunin, Biological features and selection of stone crops in the Altai Mountains (Novosibirsk, Russia, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Jigadlo, A.F. Kolesnikov, G.V. Eremin, T.V. Morozova, S.Y. Debishev, M.V. Kanshina, N. Medvedev & V.S. Simagin Stone cultures. In the book: Program and method by sorts-study of fruit, berry and nut crops. (Orel, All-Russian research Institute of fruit crop selection, Russia, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Vitkovsky, K.D. Melnikova, Z.M. Gavrilina, V.A. Korneychuk Wide unified classifier of CMEA of the genus Prunus L. (Leningrad: ARRIPG, Russia, 1978). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Potapov, A.I. Zavrazhnov, V.N. Petrushin Biometrics of fruit fruit cultures. (Michurinsk: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education Michurinsk State Agrarian University, Russia, 2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.