BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- A.A. Fedorov, Flora of the USSR 18 (Nauka, Leningrad, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Aksenov, N.A. Aksenova, The decorative floriculture for lovers and professionals: herbaceous plants (Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chi-ming, S. Kelso, Flora of China. 15, 39-189 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Gontar, V.K. Zhirov, L.A. Kazakov, E.A. Svyatkovskaya, N.N. Trostenyuk, Green building in Murmansk region (Publ. Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Apatity, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Grossgeym, Flora the Caucasus 7 (Nauka, Leningrad, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Beydeman, Method of phenological observations in geobotanical research (Moscow, Leningrad, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- Method of phenological observations in the Botanical gardens of the USSR. Bull. of GBS. 113, 3-8 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Avrorin, Migration of plants to the Polar North. Ecological and geographical analysis (Nauka, Moscow, Leningrad, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Golovkin, Migration of herbaceous perennials to the Polar North (Nauka, Leningrad, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Semko, Flora and vegetation of the Murmansk region (Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Andreev, L.A. Kazakov, O.A. Korabelnikova, L.I. Lozhevskaya, T.I. Churkina, Agrotechnics decorative plants in the North (Apatity, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Avrorin, How to green cities and towns of the Murmansk region and Northern districts of the Karelo-Finnish SSR (Kirovsk, 1941) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.