BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- L.K. Budukool, A.M. Khovalyg, A.F. Kharrasov, The Bulletin Natural and agricultural sciences, 2, 18-26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Baevskiy, Yu.N. Semenov, A.G. Chernikova, The analysis of heart rate variability with the help of the complex “Varicard” and the problem of defining functional states (Science, M., 167-178, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Devaev, Physiology. The bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University named after N.I. Lobachevskiy. 2(2), 622-626 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dimitriev, E.V. Saperova, The main patterns of the formation of exam stress in students (Chuvash State Pedagogical University, Cheboksary, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zhilina, A.V. Gryaznykh, New researches, 1-2(6), 165-166 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Kashina, Fundamental researches, 10-3, 514-517 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kotelnikov, Human physiology, 28(1), 130-143 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Guerasevich, L.A. Shitov, E.G. Parkhots, Heart rhythm and type of autonomic regulation in assessing the level of public health and functional fitness of athletes: the materials of VI All-Russian symposium (Publishing center “Udmurt University”, Izhevsk, 103-107, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yumatov, O.S. Glazachev, E.V. Bykova, Psychophysiology of emotions and emotional strain of students (ITRK, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ginullin, A.P. Isaev, V.V. Erlikh, Yu.V. Korableva, Theory and practice of physical education, 3, 17-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Safonova, E.Yu. Shalamova, Human ecology, 8, 11-16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Smelysheva, Collection of scientific works of scientists of the Ural Federal District (VISLA, F., II, 36-40, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Umryukhin, T.D. Dzhebrailova, I.I. Korobeynikova, Psychological journal, 26(4), 57-65 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Fomyugina, The successes of modern natural science, 4, 75-76 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Tsaturyan, Heart rate variability: Theoretical aspects and practical applications: the materials of IV AllRussian symposium (UdSU, Izhevsk, 324-327, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Scherbatykh, Higher education in Russia, 3, 53-56 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Yukovenko, Heart rhythm and type of autonomic regulation in assessing the level of public health and functional fitness of athletes: Materials of VI All-Russian symposium (Publishing center “Udmurt University”, Izhevsk, 297-300, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Heart rate variability: Standards of Measurement, Physiological interpretation and clinical use, Circulation, 93, 1043–1065 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ushakov, N.E. Kleshchenkova, A.V. Nenasheva, Theory and practice of physical education, 3, 20-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Educational Psychology, 31(1), 27-35 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Taelman, S. Vandeput, A. Spaepen et al, 4th European Conference of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering, 22, 1366-1369 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Tonhajzerova, Ceskoslov. Pediatr, 55(9), 562–567 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandr S. Kuznetsov, Zinaida M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Eduction and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.