BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- A.F. Gaynullina, A.L. Lintvarev, E.Sh. Shayakhmetova, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sport, 3, 237-244 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Khaervarina, L.M. Matveeva, R.M. Muftakhina, E.Sh. Shayakhmetova, Theory and practice of physical culture, 8, 73-75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Khakimov, A.F. Khaervarina, A. T. Khasanov, Psychophysiology bulletin, 3, 118–123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Beauchamp, R.H. Harvey, P. Beauchamp, J Clin Sport Psychol, 6, 67–84 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Hashim, Asian J Sports Med, 2, 99–105 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shaw, L. Zaichkowsky, V. Wilson, J Clin Sport Psychol, 6, 47–66 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Zhevnerchuk, L.N. Leonova, O.V. Arkhipova, Vibroacoustic effects influence on functional readiness of athletes: report of Scientific Research Work (City medical-physical culture clinic, Saint-Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.