BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- N.A. Bernshteyn, About the dexterity and its development (Physical culture and sport, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, Mental development of a person (AspectPress, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bogen, Motor actions teaching (Physical culture and sport, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Matveev, General theory and its applied aspects (Publishing house “Lan”, Saint-Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kuzmenko, Concept of intellectual development of teen-agers in sports for children and teen-agers (MPSU, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Lugovskikh, Scientific notes of P.F. Lesgaft University, 3(157), 204-209 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lukyanenko, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 1, 43-45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kuzmenko, T.K. Kim, E.A. Levanova, V.S. Sherin, Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 440, 167-174 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Bagadirova, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 6, 23-25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.