BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- O.Yu. Grezneva Scientific schools (Moscow, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Mikhaylova, N.G. Mikhaylov, All-Russian scientific-practical conference “Future development of modern students sport. Results of performances of Russian athletes at Universiade -2013 in Kazan (Kazan, December, 12-13, 2013), (Kazan, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Mikhaylova, N.G. Mikhaylov, E.B. Derevleva, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sport. 12(3), 173-178, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ustyuzhanina, S.G. Evsyukov, A.G. Petrov, R.V. Kazankin, M.B. Dmitrieva, Scientific school as a structural unit of scientific activity, (Central Economic-Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Cox, M.P. Martens, W.D. Russel, Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 25, 519-533, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Craft, M. Magyar, B.J. Becker, D.L. Feltz, Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 25, 44-65, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Stepanova, S.V. Savin, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 15(1), 80-83, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Walseth, I. Aartun, G. Engelsrud, Journal Sport, Education and Society, 22(4), 442-459, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.