BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V. D. Shadrikov, Psychology of activity and a person’s ability (Logos, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Yarkova, I.I. Cherkasova, Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Humanitarian research works, 2(4), 222-231 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Tsymbatyuk, V.O. Vinogradova, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 6(111), 120-127 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Zhabakov, T.V. Zhabakova, V.G. Makarenko, G.P. Konyakhina, Person. Sport. Medicine, 18, 98-103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu Lavrentiev, D.A. Krylov, Mari State University bulletin, 13(2), 182-188 (2019), DOI: 10.30914/2072-6783-2019-13-2182-188 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Chulanova, D.V. Veretelnik, Internet-journal “World of science”, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Baydenko, Revealing the content of competencies of graduates as a necessary stage of new generation State Educational Standards of Higher Professional Education projection: methodical manual (Research center of problems of quality of specialists training, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.