BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- A.E. Piratinsky, Preparation of a rock climber (Publishing house FIS, M., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Moiseeva, A.E. Piratinsky, Physical Culture. Sport. Tourism. Motor recreation, 3(1), 37-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Moiseeva, A.E. Piratinsky, E.M. Deynega, E.M. Timofeeva, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 13(1), 93101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/20704798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Piratinsky, Methods of organizing the training process for climbing among athletes with visual disabilities (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Piratinsky, International Scientific and Practical Congress: in 4 volumes (Publishing house: Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE) (Moscow) All-Russian conference “ Theory and methodology of physical culture and sport: the legacy of the founders and prospects for development». Moscow, May 27-29, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lebedikhin, A.E. Piratinsky, A.P. Kolesov, Some issues of safety in rock climbing classes (Vertial. Moscow, 2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.