BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- A.A. Anasenko, Materials of scientific-practical conference (Moscow, 4-9, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Babintseva, Young scientist, 18, 61-65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Voronkov, I.S. Belyaev, A.Yu. Dorokhin, A.N. Kandabar, Modern problems of science and education, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Garanin, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sport, 10(3), 29-37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Grankin, Collection of scientific-methodical articles, (Nizhny Novgorod Higher Military-Engineering Command School, Kstovo, 65-70, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Grankin, Collection of articles Tyumen Higher Military –Engineering Command School, 13, 74-76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Ibragimov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, A.S. Kuznetsov, Proceedings of the First International Volga Region Conference on Economics, Humanities and Sports (FICEHS 2019) (Atlantis Press, Paris, France, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Ibragimov, A.V. Ryabchuk, IV Pedagogical lections, dedicated to professor S.I. Zlobin (Tyumen, 94-97, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Karpman, Z.B. Belotserkovskiy, I.A. Gudkov, Testing in sports medicine (Medicine, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Rubanovich, The basis of medical control during physical culture lessons (Yurayt, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sadiev, S.G. Nagovitsyn, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sport, 1(30), 84-92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Tsagarelli, System psychological diagnostics “Activatiometer” device (Institute of Management, Economics and Law, Kazan, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kuznetsova, A. Kuznetsov, I. Mutaeva, G. Khalikov, A. Zakharova, Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology support (SCITEPRESS, 156-160, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.