BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- G.D. Gorbunov, The psychopedagogical of the sport (Soviet sport, Moskva, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Gorbunov, Theory and practice of physical culture, 12, 15-17 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Babushkin, Specifics of the trainer’s activity (OGIFK, Omsk, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Babushkin, Psychological support of sports activity: monograph (Sibgufk publishing house, Omsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Soldatova, Theory and practice of educational process management: pedagogical, social and psychological issues: Bulletin of BPA, 1444, 54–57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Nikolayev, Physical Education and sports. Olympic education, 2, 129-131 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Savenkov, Psychological preparation of an athlete in the modern system of sports training: study guide (Physical culture, Moskva, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Savitsky, Theory and practice of physical culture, 6, 40-43 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.