BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- Strategy of information society development in the Russian Federation during the period 2017-2030. URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71570570/ [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Berberyan, Pre-Congress 9 World Congress for Psychotherapy “ Children, Society and Future – the Planet of psychotherapy” (Moscow, June, 24-29) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsova, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) L.M. Andryukhina, N.O. Sadovnikova, S.N. Utkina, A.M. Mirzaahmedov, The Education and Science Journal, 3(22), 122 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Bukeikhanov, S.I. Gvozdkova, E.V. Butrimova, Russian regions: looking into the future. 7(2), 63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Roschina, S.J. Roshcin, V.N. Rudakov, Educational Studies Moscow, 1, 174-199 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Al-Madani, The Education and Science Journal, 5(22), 132-149 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Alinezi, The Education and Science Journal, 4(22), 89-109 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bonk, The handbook of blended learning: Global perspectives, local designs (URL: http://curtbonk.com/toc_section_intros2.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Lapchik, Training of teachers in the conditions of education informatization (Publishing House BINOM, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.