BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- U.V. Gluzman, S.A. Gorodilova, N.N. Sheshukova, I.V. Andruseva, L.A. Guterman, Prospects of science and education, 4(46), 383-397 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kiyatova, Scientific forum: Pedagogy and psychology: collection of articles based on the materials of the XVI international conference. scientific-practical Conference (“MCNO”, M., 3(16), 52-57, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Lukyanova, E.A. Sigida, S.N. Utenkova, Child and adolescent rehabilitation, 2(34), 36-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Lyusova, Special education, XII, 95-99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Rostovskaya, Young scientist, 20, 80-83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Stupak, I.S. Ogorodova, A.A. Chelysheva, S.A. Kimyaeva, Actual problems of pedagogy: materials of the VII international conference. scientific Conference (Chita, April 2016) (Young scientist publishing House, Chita, 120-123, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.