BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.M. Velichko, Fire-applied sports: manual (Polytope Publ., Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/20704798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Korolkov, G.N. Germanov, V.D. Shalaginov, I.V. Mashoshina, Rescue and firefighting sport: theory of the training and technologies: monograph (Iva Pub., Voronezh, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Germanov, A.N. Korolkov, V.D. Shalaginov, I.V. Mashoshina, Rescue and firefighting sport, manual (Yurayt publishing house, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shalaginov, G.N. Germanov, A.N. Korolkov, I.V. Mashoshina, Scientific notes of University named after P.F. Lesgaft, 179(1), 330-335 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Strelnikova, Ways of solving efficiency of classes in physical culture and sports (Kirov, 49-51, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Shoygu, M.I. Faleev, G.N. Kirillov et al, Textbook by the rescuer (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Grigorenko, K.K. Bondarenko, S.V. Shilko, Russian Journal of Biomechanics, 15-3(53), 51-59 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Krasnokutskyi, Slobozhanskyi herald of science and sport, 2(46), 78-84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Škodová, Metodika disciplíny požární útok (Mladá fronta. Praha, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.