BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.S. Begidov, A.N. Parkhomenko, V.V. Shiyan, Theory and practice of physical culture, 11, 45-47 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Telyuk, Candidate’s thesis (M., 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/20704798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shiyan, Means and methods of improving anaerobic capabilities of highly qualified judoists (Fon, M., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Yushkov, V.P. Serdyuk, S.M. Repnevsky, Sports wrestling: Yearbook (Physical Culture and Sport, M., 42-43, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Topchiyan, G.I. Popov, Modern aspects of planning the training of young athletes: theses of the VII all-Union scientific and practical conference (Tallinn, September 1981) (Tallinn, 1151-153, 981) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Skripko, Special training of athletes’ sprinters (Higher school, Mn., 12-15, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Makarov, E.N. Fedorov, Special performance and mechanisms of its development, 6, 79-85 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Ratov, I. P. Doctor’s thesis (M., 1972) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Akmaletdinov, Historical aspects and innovations in the development of traditional and folk sports in the context of the World’s people culture: collection of scientific articles of the International scientific and practical conference (RIC Bashifk, UFA, 6-21, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Platonov, Training of qualified athletes (Kiev, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Akmaletdinov, V.A. Demidov, E.V. Ostrovsky, F.A. Shemuratov, The need to motivate the population’s interest in physical culture and sports, the formation of a healthy lifestyle: materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical Conference (RCIM, Kazan, 2, 101-102, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Alter, The science of flexibility (Olympic literature, Kiev, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. McComas, Skeletal muscles (Olympic literature, Kiev, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- U.V. Vysochin, Theory and practice of physical culture, 6, 26-29 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- U.P. Denisenko, R.A. Gumerov, A.I. Morozov, A.Kh. Mardanov, Theory and practice of physical culture, 9, 69-72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kamchatnikov, N.N. Sentyabrev, M.M. Bogomolova, V.V. Chemov, M.V. Manzhela, M.U. Popov, Questions of balneology, physiotherapy and therapeutic physical culture, 96(2), 80-81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Levshin, E.N. Kuryanovich, S.A. Trapeznikov, Theory and practice of physical culture, 8, 48-49 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sentyabrev, Directed relaxation of the body during intense human muscle activity (VGAFK, Volgograd, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Denisenko, A.M. Akhmetov, L.G. Yatsenko, A.A. Geraskin, Yu.N. Ertman, International Scientific and Practical Conference on Education, Health and Human Wellbeing (ICEDER 2019), Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 396, 428-431 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Denisenko, A.M. Akhmetov, D.B. Paramonovа, N.N. Selivyorstova, First International Volga Region Conference on Economics, Humanities and Sports, /Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 114, 636-639 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.