BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- A.Ya. Varlamova, School Adjustment (VolGU, Volgograd, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Levchenkova, Theory & Practice of Phys. Cult., 5, 57–58 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.Ya. Stepanenkova, Theory and Methods of Physical Education and Child Development: Textbook for Higher Education Students (Publishing Centre ’Akademiya’, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Kravtsova, Psychological Issues in Children’s Readiness for School (Pedagogika, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bezrukikh, S.P. Efimova, Do You Know Your Pupil? (Prosveschenie, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Lesgaft, Selected Works (compiled by I.N. Resheten’, FiS, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Koretskaya, Psychodiagnostics: Teaching Materials (Eurasian Open Institute, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/2070-4798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Levchenkova, Sports Psych., 2, 90–93 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Leont’eva, Theory & Practice of Phys. Cult., 12, 29–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Scherbak, Thematic Physical Education Classes and Festivals in a Pre-School Institution : The Influence of Physical Education on Behavioural Self-Regulation of a Pre-School Child : Teaching Guidance for Pre-School Teachers (Vlados, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.