BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- E.V. Golovikhin, Yu.Yu. Zhuykov, Taekwondo for people with LMAI (part of kerugi): educational-methodical manual (Ridero, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/20704798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Golovikhin, V.I. Vorobev, A.P. Efremov, A.V. Lashpanov, Peculiarities of taekwondo athletes’ special motor and coordinating qualities formation (by the example of taekwondo national team of Russia): educational-methodical manual (STR (WTF), Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Golovikhin, Taekwondo program (WTF): program of sports training for educational establishments (sports schools for children and teen-agers, sports schools for children and teen-agers of the Olympic reserve, college of the Olympic reserve, federations, sport clubs and other juridical organizations of additional education) (STR (WTF), Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Zheleznyak, P.K. Petrov, Basis of scientific-methodical activity in physical culture and sport: manual for students of higher educational establishments (Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.paratkd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.