BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- P.R. Cavanagh, Biomechanics of Distance Running (Human Kinetics Books, Champaign, Illinois, 12, 31, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- H. Payne, Athletes in Action: the official International Amateur Athletic Federation (IAAF) book of track and field techniques (Editor Pelham Books, 9, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Kolata G. There Are No Points for Style in the Marathon (New York Times, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bernstein, Theory and practice of physical culture, 250-261 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- G.H.G. Dyson, The Mechanics of Athletics (University of London Press, 109, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pyanzin, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sports, 11(3), 118-125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bertram, International Calgary Running Symposium, August 14-17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bowerman, W.E. Harris, Jogging. Grosset and Dunlap (New York, 7, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- N. Romanov, Pose Method of Running (Pose Tech Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wallack, Runner’s World, 109, 68-73 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. McDougall Born to Run (Vintage Books, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kahn The perfect stride (New Yorker, November 8, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Parker-Pope The One Best Way to Run (November 2, 2011). URL: http://well.blogs.ntimes.com/tag/marathon/ [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Huber, The Outside Magazine (February 15, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Romanov, G. Fletcher, International Journal of Sports Biomechanics, 6(3), 434-452 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Daniels, Daniels’ Running Formula (Champaign, IL, Human Kinetics, 80-82, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Romanov, A.I. Pianzin, Book of Abstracts of the 11th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science (Lausanne, 582, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Romanov, Distinctive Characteristics of Usain Bolt’s Running Technique (Posetech, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.