BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.V. Barabanschikova, A.S. Kuznetsov, Innovative technologies in martial arts (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Borodin, V.I. Ermolaeva, Actual problems of Humanities and socio-economic Sciences, 3, 66-72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Vyatkin, Management of mental stress in sports competition (Physical culture and sport, M., 1981) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Dushanin, U.V. Beregovoy, V.G. Miguleva, Accelerated methods for studying the energy metabolism of muscle activity: Guidelines (Kiev, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Kuznetsova, A.V. Ryabchuk, O.V. Labeschenkov, The Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 13(2), 198206 (2018). DOI: 10.14526/02_2018_326 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Lesnev, Influence of psychological factors on sports result (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Mikhalina, V.L. Dementiev, Innovative technologies in martial arts (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Nikityuk, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sport, 9(3), 47-53 (2014). URL: http://kamgifk.ru/magazin/journal.htm. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.