BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.E. Ulitko, S.P. Lifanova, O.E. Erisanova, Raising stress resistance of cows, their productivity and nutritional value of milk when using antioxidant supplements in diets, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad. 2(46), 197–200 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Zarvanskaya, N.A. Shkaev, M.V. Kalmykov, V.A. Budarkov, L.M. Surgucheva, Yu.B. Kudryashov, E.N. Goncharenko, The use of a sorbent to reduce the transfer of radionuclides from feeds to milk, Practitioner 11–12, 38–41 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Morozenko, A.V. Tyulkov, T.I. Yukanova, V.V. Yukhanov, A.I. Sotnichenko, Application of the feed supplement “Alvisorb” in lactating cows, Veter. Med. 2, 28–33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Okhrimenko, G.N. Zabegalova, Sorbents for improving the quality of raw milk for butter production, Cheesemak. and buttermak. 3, 48 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Desyatov, S.P. Lifanova, Milk productivity and digestion processes in the rumen of cows when using a nanostructured, silicon-containing preparation “Biocoretron-forte” in their diets, in: Mater. of the II Int. sci. and pract. Conf. of young scientists Youth and science: reality and future, vol. VIII, pp. 267–269 (Nevinnomyssk, 3 March 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Tarasova, E.I. Petrova, Ecological aspects of the quality of dairy products, in: Proc. of the XIV Int. sci. and pract. Conf. Food. Ecology. Quality, pp. 242–245 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Pozdnyakova, O.V. Latysheva, The influence of the sorbent “Simbitox” on milk production of cows, Zootechn. 4, 17–19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ovsyannikov, Fundamentals of experimental work in animal husbandry (Kolos, Moscow, 1976) 302 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikov, Norms and rations for feeding farm animals: a reference guide (Moscow, 2003) 486 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tereshchenko, M.A. Verotchenko, The distribution of heavy metals between the constituent parts of milk, in: Int. sci. conf. Ecological and genetic problem of animal husbandry and environmental safety of food production technology (1998) 108 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Topuria, L.Yu. Topuria, Ecology and quality of milk, Bull. of the Orenburg State University 6(62), 227–229 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Chernyak, Heavy metals in dairy products (contamination of Ossetian cheese and sweet cream butter), Ecolog. safety in the agro-industrial complex. Abstract J. 4, 771 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.