BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- R.A. Borzenkova, M.P. Borovkina, M.Yu. Yashkov, Plant Physiol., 45(4), 549–556 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vakulenko, The application of growth regulators in production of grain crops, Grain Econ. of Russ., 3, 36–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gaisin, R.I. Safin, M.M. Ilyasov, M.Sh. Tagirov, Regulators of plant growth and development (Moscow, 1999), 168 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Dulov, A.P. Trotz, Yield and grain quality of spring soft wheat in the forest-steppe zone of the Middle Volga region when applying resource-saving cultivation technologies, Agricult. Biolog. 5, 100–104 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isaychev, N.N. Andreev, The influence of the liquid fertilizer blends on productivity of fodder barley, Bulletin of Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 4(40), 23–29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isaychev, V.I. Kostin, N.N. Andreev, Influence Of Macro And Microelements On Protein Producing Capacity In Feed Barley Grain, Res. J. of Pharmac. Biology.l and Chem. Sci., 9(3), 1473–1477 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, A.V. Vasin, A.N. Burunov, N.V. Vasina, O.P. Kozhevnikova, Influence of soil tillage, fertilizers and biostimulants on the yield of spring wheat in the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environmental Sci., 422(1), 012017 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, A.N. Burunov, A.V. Vasin et al., Microfertilizer mixture megamix application on spring wheat, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biolog. and Chem. Sci., 9(5), 1248–1260 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.