BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.G. Scherbakov, Biochemistry and commodity science of oilseeds (Kolos, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kosolapov, I.A. Trofimov, Scientific support of Russian meadow farming, Feed product. 8, 47–48 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. De Marins, D.T. Nava, D. Secco, H.A. Rosa, G. Veloso, Crambe yield as affected by soil physical properties linear and spatial correlations, African J. of Agr. Res. 7(44), 5949–5954 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasileva, Aboveground to root biomass ratios in pea and vetch after treatment with organic fertilizer, Global J. of Envir. Sci. and Manag. 1(2), 71–74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Budin, W.M. Breene, D.H. Putnam, Some compositional properties of camelina (Camelina sativa L. Crantz) seeds and oils, J. of the Amer. Oil Chem. Society 72(3), 309–315 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Lupova, A.V. Novikova, A.V. Polyakov, D.V. Vinogradov, Yield and chemical composition of oil flaxseeds variety Sanlin, Bull. of Timiryazev Agricult. Acad. 6, 110–119 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Moser, Camelina (Camelina sativa L.) oil as biofuels feedstock: Golden opportunity or false hope? Lipid Technol. 22(12), 270–273 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Lupova, E.A. Vysotskaya, D.V. Vinogradov, Improvement of elements of oil flax cultivation technology on gray forest soil, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environmental Sci. 422, 012081 (2020) DOI:10.1088/1755-1315/422/1/012081. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sarandhi, P. Saradhi, Proline Accumulation under Heavy Metal Stress, Plant Physiol. 138, 554–558 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zoz, F. Steiner, A. Zoz, Effect of row spacing and plant density on grain yield and yield components, Ciencias Agrar., Londrina 39(1), 393–402 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jędrzej Nyćkowiak, Jacek Leśny, Janusz Olejnik, Regional carbon uptake of croplands in Poland between 1960 and 2009, Meteorol. Hydrol. Water Manag. 6(1), 67–76 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.26491/mhwm/80505 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methods of field experiment (with the basics of statistical processing of research results), Textbook for stud. of higher agricult. Ed. institute. in agron. Spec. (Alliance, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fedin, Methodology of state variety testing of agricultural crops (Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shchur, V.P. Valckho, Effect of different levels agroecological loads on biochemical characteristics of soil, South of Russ.: ecol., development 11(4), 139–148 (2016) DOI:10.18470/1992-1098-2016-4139-148 [Google Scholar]
- F. Fahrudin, I.M. Husni, M. Mahrup, Study of water management on rainfed land in downstream Renggung watershed, Meteorol. Hydrol. Water Manag. 5(1), 29–35 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.26491/mhwm/66692 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Szturc, A. Jurczyk, K. Ośródka, A. Wyszogrodzki, M. Giszterowicz, Precipitation estimation and nowcasting at IMGW-PIB (SEiNO system), Meteorol. Hydrol. Water Manag. 6(1), 3–12 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.26491/mhwm/76120 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.