BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E. Mihaleva, Whey. Development potential of the Russian Market, Milk river, 4, 14–18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Talha Ahmad, Rana Muhammad Aadil, Haassan Ahmed, Ubaid ur Rahman, Bruna C.V. Soares, Treatment and utilization of dairy industrial waste: A review, Trends in Food Sci. & Technol., 88, 361–372 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.tifs.2019.04.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Gavrilov, Methods of rational use of milk whey, Milk Industry, 7, 32–33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khramtsov, Milk whey phenomenon (Professia Publ., St. Petersburg, 2011), 900 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ruann Janser Soaresde Castro, Maria Aliciane Fontenele Domingues, André Ohara, Paula Kiyomi Okuro, Jessika Gonçalvesdos Santos, Ramon Peres Brexó, Whey protein as a key component in food systems: Physicochemical properties, production technologies and applications, Food Struct., 14, 17–29 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.foostr.2017.05.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Smirnova, I.V. Romanovskaya, V.K. Shtrigul, Method of obtaining microparticulated casein and the possibility of its application in the production of nonfat fermented milk products, Foods and Raw Mater., 26.1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Olivares, K. Shahrivar, J. de Vicente, Soft lubrication characteristics of microparticulated whey proteins used as fat replacers in dairy systems, J. of Food Engineer., 245, 157–165 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2018.10.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ipsen, Microparticulated whey proteins for improving dairy product texture, Int. Dairy J., 67, 73–79 (2017). DOI:10.1016/j.idairyj.2016.08.009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Melnikova, E.B. Stanislavskaia, A.N. Losev, Microparticulation of Caseic Whey to Use in Fermented Milk Production, Foods and Raw Mater., 5(2), 83–93 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Dymar, Technological aspects of whey protein microparticulate use in food production, J. Dairy Ind., 6, 19–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Melnikova, E.B. Stanislavskaia E.G. Korotkov, Preparation and use of whey proteinmicroparticulate in synbiotic drink technology, Foods and Raw Mater., 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.