BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E.F. Amirova, L.I. Petrova, E.V. Ziuzya et al., Import substitution as an economic incentive mechanism for Russian commodity producers, Int. J. of Civil Engineer. and Technol., 10(2), 926–931 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Amirova, O.Yu. Voronkova, N.R. Zakirova et al., Internet of things as a tool for the development of Russia’s digital economy, Int. J. of Mechan. Engineer. and Technol., 10(2), 1011–1019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Ermakova, Yu.F. Korotkov et al., Сleaning contaminated water by gravity flotation, Chem. and Petrol. Engineer., 46(1-2), 40–44 (May 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Akmarov, M.Kh. Gazetdinov, O.P. Knyazeva, The state and main directions of development of the digital economy in agriculture of Russia, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 1(52), 106–111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, The effect of trace elements and mineral fertilizers on the yield and quality of grain of spring wheat, Bull. of Kazan GAU, 4(47), 5–8 (2017) (Kazan) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bodrikova, G.S. Klychova, A.N. Bodrikova, The development of import substitution and employment in the modern economy of Russia, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 13(4(51)), 140–145 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Valeeva, O.S. Semicheva, D.N. Valeeva, Optimization of traffic flows in the supply chain management of a food company, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 12(2(44)), 126–132 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Kh. Gazetdinov, O.S. Semicheva, Sh.M. Gazetdinov, Social and labour aspects of the economic mechanism of rural development, Technique and equipment for the village, 10, 36–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Gatina, A.R. Artamonicheva, Investment activity of the Republic of Tatarstan in the agricultural sector of the economy, Econ. of agricult. and proc. Enterprises, 7, 50–52 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Zakirova, Actual issues of the organization of management accounting in agricultural organizations following international financial reporting standards, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 5(4(18)), 32–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kirillova, Economics of the agro-industrial complex of Russia at the present stage in conditions of instability of the external environment, in the collection: Fundamental and applied research: from theory to practice, Mater. of the II Int. sci.-pract. Conf., dedicated to the Day of Russian Science pp. 100–103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kirillova, Priority areas for ensuring food security in Russia, considering the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the country’s economy, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer,. 14(2(53)), 150–153 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Klychova, S.F. Girfanov, G.D. Krupina, I.N. Safiullin, Increasing competitiveness in the conditions of corporate governance of enterprises of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Tatarstan, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 12(4(46)), 110–115 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, L.R. Shagivaliev, F.T. Nezhmetdinova, Improving the efficiency of staffing in the agricultural sector in the Republic of Tatarstan based on a cluster approach, Bull. of the Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 2(1), 104 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, I.R. Valeev, A.R. Valiev et al., Rules for the development of technological maps in crop production, In: The system of agriculture of the Republic of Tatarstan, In 3 parts, pp. 281–283 (Kazan, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Subaeva, L.M. Mavlieva, N.R. Alexandrova, M.M. Nizamutdinov, Technical modernization of the land reclamation system as a reserve for improving agricultural efficiency, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univers., 12(3(45)), 124–127 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, Sh.M. Gazetdinov, Problems of development of small and medium enterprises in the agricultural sector of the economy, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 9(1(31)), 38–42 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.