BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.A. Zavalin, V.K. Chebotar, A.E. Kazakov, A.L. Tarasov, Efficiency of application of ammonium nitrate treated with a biological preparation for spring wheat, Bull. of the Russ. Acad. of Agricult. Sci., 1, 64–66 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Nikitin, G.V. Saidasheva, M.V. Petrov, Productivity of winter wheat at complex use of organic fertilizers with diatomite and biologics, Achievements of sci. and technol. in the AgroIndust. Complex, 31(4), 36–39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, V.K. Chebotar, A.G. Aritkin, V.V. Esin, Experience in application of biomineral fertilizers, Sci. and inform. Bull. World of Sulfur, N, P, K, 6, 27–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, V.K. Chebotar, A.G. Aritkin, D.B. Smetov, Biologization of mineral fertilizers as a way to increase the efficiency of their use, Achievements of sci. and technol. in the AgroIndust. Complex, 09, 45–47 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Petrov, V.K. Chebotar, Microbiological preparations are the basic element of modern intensive agricultural technologies of crop production, Achievements of sci. and technol. in the Agro-Indust. Complex, 08, 11–14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, S.N. Nikitin, A.L. Toigildin, Biopreparations in the Spring wheat Fertilization system, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biolog. and Chem. Sci., 8(1), 1796–1800 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Russian patent no. 2241692 for the invention “Method for obtaining biofertilizers” (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Junge, Strain selection, production and formulation of the biological plant vitality enhancing agent FZB24 Bacillus subtilis, Pflanzenschutz-Nachrichten Bayer, 1, 94–104 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Petrov, Microbiological preparations in the biologization of agriculture in Russia, Achievements of sci. and technol. in the AgroIndust. Complex, 10, 16 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, G.V. Saidyasheva, A.N. Lascgenkov, S.N. Nemtsev, Influence of mineral and modified fertilizers on oat yield, BIO Web of Conf., 17, 00151 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Almetov, A.S. Kozyrev, Dynamics of fertility, productivity and balance of nutrients in arable soils of the Republic of Mari-El, Fertility, 5, 21–22 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mineev, B. Garbarini, T. Mazur, Biological agriculture and mineral fertilizers (Kolos, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Mityanin, D.B. Smetov, E.V. Dabakhov, Testing of the drug Bisolbifit on grain crops, Agrochem. Bull., 6, 35–37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.