BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- G.V. Eremin, Improving the assortment of Russian plums, Fruit growing and berry growing in Russia, 48(1), 98102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Eremin, Improving the range and technology of cultivation of stone fruits in the south of Russia, Transactions of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 59, 141-150 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Morozova, G.Yu. Upadysheva, V.S. Simonov, Results of the study of Russian plum and sweet cherry varieties of the RUE Institute for Fruit Growing, Fruit growing in Belarus: traditions and modernity: mater. Int. scientific-pract. conf., 158-161 (Samokhvalovichi, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Simonov, Promising varieties of plum home for the Moscow region, Horticulture and Viticulture, 4, 26-31 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Osipov, Z.A. Osipova, Inheritance of productivity in hybrid families of plum home, Horticulture and viticulture, 3, 22-27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Upadysheva, Efficiency of reproduction of cherry plum hybrid on clonal stocks in the Moscow region, Horticulture and viticulture, 4, 25-29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Upadysheva, N.A. Fedotova, The relationship between the main agrobiological indicators of plums, Fruit growing and berry growing in Russia: collection of scientific papers, 43, 354-358 (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Popov, A.A. Novotortsev, R.E. Bogdanov, A.V. Kruzhkov, Improvement of assortment and technologies for the cultivation of cherries and plums in the middle zone of Russia, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 33(2), 39-44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Minin, A.V. Bronnikov, V.Ya. Krichkovsky, Introduction and selection of plums in the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga region, Fruit growing and berry growing in Russia: collection of scientific papers, ХL1Х, 236-240 (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The state register of selection achievements allowed for use, vol. 1, Plant varieties (official publication) (Moscow: 2015) 468 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Minin, The Variety Study of Russian Plum (Prunus rossica Erem.) In the Middle Volga Region, Scientific Innovations in Agricultural Production: Mat. Int. scientific-practical Conf. dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Omsk State Agrarian University, 689-692 (Omsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.