BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N.P. Bakaeva, Productivity and Quality of Harvest of Field Crops, 161-165 (Samara, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Shikula, Soil-protecting System of Agriculture (Prapor, Kharkov, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Barsukova, Current Issues in Agronomical Science in the 21st Century, 309-315 (Samara, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Bagautdinov, Annals of the Bashkir State Agricultural University, 4, 19-21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Vislobokova, Grain Farming in Russia, 1, 77-89, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zudilin, Vavilov Readings, 455-460 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Markovskaya, Current Issues in Agronomical Science in the 21st Century, 386-392 (Samara, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Chugunova, Annals of Samara State Agricultural Academy, 4, 22-27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N P Bakaeva, IOP Conference Serues: Earth and Environmental Science, 315, 022056 (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/315/2/02205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.