BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- State program “Development of agriculture and regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food markets in the Republic of Tatarstan for 2013–2020” (Kazan, 2013), 110 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, V.P. Vladimirov, I.M. Serzhanov, F.Sh. Shaikhutdinov, Adaptive technologies of field crops cultivation, monograph (Brig, Kazan, 2018) 124 p. [Google Scholar]
- The agricultural system of the Republic of Tatarstan. Tradition–based innovation. Part 1. General aspects of the agricultural system, 2rd ed. (Center for Innovative Technologies, Kazan, 2014) 168 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Artyushchenko, Proc. of the Kustanai Agricult. Experim. Station, 1, 22–29 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Muslimov, A.B. Ismagilov, Grain Econ. of Russ., 3, 40–42 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Petrov, I.M. Serzhanov, F.Sh. Shaikhutdinov, Grain Farm of Russ., 6(36), 31–38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Talanov, Spring wheat in the forest–steppe of the Volga region (Inter–Graphics, Kazan, 2005) 229 p. [Google Scholar]
- E. Suchowilska, M. Wiwart, W. Kandler, M. Sulyok, R. Kriska, J. of the Sci. of Food and Agricult., 90(4), 556–565 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Daskalova, S. Doneva, P. Spetsov, Agricult., Ecosyst. and Environ., 178, 78–99 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrenko, T. Sheiko, R. Spychaj et al. Roman. Agricult. Res., 35, 255–264 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Daskalova, S. Doneva, P. Spetsov, Chromosome variation and HMW glutenins in synthetic hexaploid wheats (Triticum turgidum ssp. dicoccum/Aegilops tauschii), Cereal Res. Communicat., 44(3), 453–460 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Chang, S.G. Bhagwat, A. Gupta, Plant Growth Regulat., 75(1), 89–99 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.